Korean Hanbok Fashion

February 15, 2018


Seollal (Lunar New Year; first day of the lunar calendar) is one of the most celebrated national holidays in Korea. Official date for seollal 2018 is 15th~18th of February.
During Seollal, Koreans usually wear hanbok (traditional clothes), perform ancestral rites, play folk games, eat traditional foods, listen to stories and talk well into the night.

Here are some pictures of beautiful Korean Hanbok🔻

































You Might Also Like

19 개의 댓글

  1. Hello. How are you? Happy Lunar New Year. The Hanbok is very versatile for all ages. Are most of the garments cotton and silk?

    ReplyDelete

  2. thank you again for allowing me to read these posts, and have a nice day today. Thank youuu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection:

    ReplyDelete
  4. your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I was thinking the same thing as you. Your article explains my vague thoughts very clearly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing and helpful post. I really really love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The article you shared, it was very interesting and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot more peoople must read his and understand this side of thhe story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was surprised that you’re not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I want you to keep writing like this. Because this story is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found some useful topics in this well detail form. Thanks. Good job you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As I website possessor I believe the subject material here is rattling great,

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your writing very much! share we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need an expert in this area to solve my problem.
    Maybe that’s you!

    ReplyDelete